Xplor is a natural adventure park located in the Riviera Maya, close to Cancun and a few minutes from Playa del Carmen. This is on the list of “Things to do in Cancun”, don’t miss Xplor!
Discover flight when soaring over the Mayan jungle on over 2 miles of zip lines, drive an amphibious car through the jungle, water and caves; step into a unique underground world, and discover a hidden universe below the Earth’s surface. Swim through the underground river surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites or paddle a raft over crystal waters among wondrous geological formations.
While at the park, a light lunch will be served to re-charge your batteries, so that you can do it all over again!
The Yucatan peninsula was struck by a massive asteroid over 65 million years ago, bringing an end to a whole era; dinosaurs perished, the land was destroyed, new forms of life and species came into existence. Beyond the surface, changes were occurring; the craters were filled with rain, which ultimately rose to the surface, thus creating caverns and cenotes waiting to be explored, hence the name “Xplor”.
Hours of Operation
• Daily • Pickup is from your hotel lobby at a specified time
• Tour dates cannot be on customer arrival or departure dates.
• Round trip transportation in air conditioned bus
• Entrance fee to Xplor
• Zip lines
• Amphibius Car through jungle, water & caves
• Underground river & life jacket
• All security gear
• Buffet Lunch with lemonade
• USB memory with pictures that will be taken at all attractions
• Comfortable shoes and clothing
• Bathing suit
• Biodegradable sunscreen
• Mosquito repellent
Supplier & Contact Information
• Supplier Representative: Tour Link, Inc.
• Your Tour Link local agent contact number is on your voucher.