Xcaret is an amazing archaeological park located in Riviera Maya, near to Cancun in the Mexican Caribbean Sea. Enjoy this journey through the history of Mexico since pre-Hispanic times to the present day and be delighted by all the natural beauty; you will be eyewitness of a pre-Hispanic ball game, a charro celebration, a Mexican cemetery, a coral reef aquarium, a butterfly pavilion moreover underground rivers, beaches and natural pools, a place where you can swim with dolphins and have fun with countless activities that will make you live an unforgettable experiences. Come to Xcaret, one of the best Cancun tours.
Xcaret was considered by the Mayas as nature sacred paradise, Xcaret (pronounced eesh- carette). Today this unique eco-archaeological theme park offers fun for all ages. It is said that this was the ancient port of Pole and that the Maya used to come here to bathe in its waters to purify their minds and bodies. The nature-based attractions of the park include a river that goes through the Mayan village, a subterranean concrete sluice in which people can swim and snorkel. There are recreational activities from the beach, snorkeling, Sea Trek and Snuba off the nearby reefs, or swimming with dolphins.
The park features a coral reef aquarium, turtle nesting site, next to the inlet there is an area for manatees, a bird and butterfly pavilion, bat cave, orchids and bromeliad greenhouse, an island of jaguars and deer shelter. The park also has a Temascal and Spa, has 11 restaurants, dressing rooms, souvenirs and handicrafts stores. While at Xcaret, enjoy one of the most spectacular night shows, "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular" this is an opportunity to see Mexico and the Mayan folklore represented through music, dance and color that will fill your senses.
• 11 hours daily
• Pickup is from your hotel lobby at a specified time
• Tour dates cannot be on customer arrival or departure dates.
• Round trip transportation in air conditioned bus
• Entrance fee to Chichen Itza archaelogical park
• Buffet lunch & soft drinks
• Butterfly pavillion, bat cave, greenhouse
• Island of jaquars and deer shelter
• Towel & locker
• Snorkeling gear
• Swim with dolphins
• Snuba, sea trek, sky rider, beers
• Spa services.
• 11 restaurants
• Comfortable shoes and clothing
• Swim suit
• Bio degradable sunscreen
• Mosquito repellent
• If bringing a video recording device to Chichen- Itza a fee
will be charged for each device.
• Although snorkeling equipment is included in the tour, a per person
deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment.
• Please bring a valid ID to reserve a locker.
Supplier & Contact Information
• Supplier Representative: Tour Link, Inc.
• Your Tour Link local agent contact number is on your voucher