The Tulum-Xel-ha tour combination is both a day of discovery and fun and a favorite Cancun tour! The first stop on the tour is Tulum, “the Walled City”, a mystical place founded by the Mayans, and has the only pyramid in the world that is located on the top of a cliff, with an amazing view of Mexican Caribbean. It is truly one of the most breathtaking and magical places on Earth.
Tulum (Yucatec: Tulu'um) is the site of a Pre-Columbian Maya walled city that served as a major port for Cobá. The ruins are situated on 12-meter (39 ft.) tall cliffs, along the east coast of the Yucatán Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. Tulum was one of the last cities inhabited and built by the Mayans.
Next stop is Xel-Ha an archaeological site of the Maya civilization from pre-Columbian Mesoamerica, located on the eastern coastline of the Yucatán Peninsula, in the present-day state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. The etymology of the site's name comes from Yukatek Maya, combining the roots xel ("spring") and ha' ("water").
Here you will enjoy lunch with an open bar and you will have the opportunity to swim in the one of the largest natural aquariums in all over the world. If snorkeling is your passion, this is the place for you! Find yourself surrounded by hundreds of rainbow-color fishes, stingrays, and turtles that have made Xel- Ha their home. Immerse yourself in this fascinating world!
Hours of Operation
• All day and daily
• Pickup is from your hotel lobby at a specified time
• Tour dates cannot be on customer arrival or departure dates.
• Round trip transportation in air-conditioned bus
• Entrance fee at the Tulum ruins and pyramid
• Xel Ha archaeological site
• Food, snorkeling gear, towels, bicycles at Xel Ha
• Swimming at Xel Ha
• Professional tour guides
• Drinks at Tulum, dolphin swim, snuba, sea trek, massages
• If you want to bring a recording camera for Tulum Archaeological
site you must pay a fee.
• Comfortable shoes and clothing
• Bathing suit
• Mosquito repellent
• Although snorkeling equipment is included in the tour, a per person
deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment.
• If bringing a video recording device to Tulum, a fee will be charged
for each device.
• Please bring a valid ID to reserve a locker.
Supplier & Contact Information
• Supplier Representative: Tour Link, Inc.
• Your local agent contact number is on your voucher.