YS Falls and The Pelican Bar tour is the perfect getaway experience. Your air-conditioned private vehicle takes you along Jamaica's beautiful south coast past quaint fishing villages and small towns as well as other points of interest highlighted by your knowledgeable tour guide. First you will go to YS Falls for a cool down. It is an area of beauty and people are taken by Jitney, which is a cart with seats and drawn by a tractor. You can swim and play in the cool, refreshing waters, swing on a Tarzan rope & jump into the pool or just relax at the fall's edge experiencing the surrounding flora and fauna. Professional guides will escort you to the Falls and take pictures for you.
Then to Pelican Bar half way between Treasure Beach and Black River you will be taken by a fishing boat to a rustic wooden bar built on a sand bar a quarter mile out to sea. The Pelican Bar is the perfect place to sunbathing, drinking beer, swimming and eating fresh fried fish. The Pelican Bar began as local fisherman Floyd Forbes dream of a bar built out to sea, resting on stilts. large wooden planks were transported on his fishing boat. In 2001 the bar was completed and it was named "The Pelican Bar" after the large flocks of Pelicans who rested on the sand bank. It soon became popular by locals and tourists as a place of
picture perfect serenity.
Hours of Operation
• Daily except closed Mondays
• Pickup Time: To be confirmed by Jamaica TourLink.
• Tour dates cannot be on customer's arrival or departure dates.
• There is a 4 person minimum for this private tour
• Roundtrip transfers to and from the hotel
• YS Falls
• Pelican Bar with boat ride
• All entrance fees included
• Gratuities (optional)
• Lunch is not included
• Change of clothes
• Water Shoes
Supplier & Contact Information
• Operator: Tourwise Ltd.
• Provider: Jamaica TourLink Inc.
• Your Jamaica TourLink local agent contact number is on your voucher
• Don't forget to visit one of our Jamaica TourLink tour desks
available at most hotels!