• Print Your Voucher: Once your booking is complete printout your
• Review Your Voucher: Your voucher includes redemption information
and contact numbers.
• Confirmation of Time & Date: Once your reservation is processed we
will provide you with your final pickup time & date or instructions to
make final arrangements at your hotel with your supplier.
• Present Voucher: Present your voucher to your driver at the
Terms and Conditions
• Your credit card will be charged the total amount of products and
services at time of booking.
• Your booking is subject to the Change/Cancellation Policies.
• Your voucher can be redeemed only once.
• This booking can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any
time Greater than 48 hours from the pickup date & time of service less
any charges from TropicLink's suppliers (See Policies & Restrictions).
• Changes to the itinerary can be made at any time due
to weather related conditions.
• Cancellations made within 48 hours of the pickup date & time of
service are non-refundable except for extenuating circumstances
approved by TropicLink such as medical or weather related
• No shows or unused portions of a reservation are non-refundable.
• TropicLink may request a cost difference if booked in an area the
customer is not staying.
• Availability of an attraction is subject to change without notice.
TropicLink, Inc. strongly recommends that you purchase travel insurance to protect your trip and yourself while traveling.
Disclaimer/ Force Majeure
TropicLink, Inc. acts only as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, tours, activities, or any other services connected with this reservation package. Such services are fully subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Tropic Link, Inc. and their respective employees, agents, representatives, and assigns accept no liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident which may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or persons performing these services.
Responsibility is not accepted for losses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to “force majeure” or Acts of God such as sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or any other causes.