Glistening Waters is a "spectacular wonder" as described by all who see! It is known as the most spectacular luminous waters in the Caribbean. At the phosphorescent lagoon at Rock, Falmouth you will enjoy a complimentary rum punch or fruit drink and then a boat ride to the Luminous Lagoon where the water becomes florescent as the boat streaks through the dark lagoon water. Put your hand in the water and see streaks of bright light trailing your fingers! See the bright lights of fish as they swim through the water in the darkest of night.
Scientists from the John Hopkins University attribute the luminous qualities to small living animals known as din flagellates unique to only a few areas in the world. As you observe the lights in the water and the vivid stars above, your guide will take you around the lagoon to see the exotic vegetation and extraordinary birds nesting in their habitats. Complete this amazing tour with the pleasure of an enjoyable dining experience and live entertainment at the Glistening Waters Marina Restaurant, one of the finest seafood restaurants in Jamaica (food price is not included here).
Hours of Operation
• This evening tour opens 6:45 pm and operates daily.
• Infants are not allowed.
• Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hrs depending on hotel.
The actural tour is approx 1.5 hrs.
• Pickup Time: To be confirmed by the tour operator.
• Tour dates cannot be on customer arrival or departure dates.
• Roundtrip transportation to and from hotel
• Boat ride in luminous lagoon viewing wildlife
• Complimentary rum punch or fruit drink
• Marina Restaurant (food extra)
• This tour does not have disabled access.
• Food is not included
• Casual dress
Supplier & Contact Information
• Supplier Representative: Jamaica TourLink Inc.
• Your Jamaica TourLink local agent contact number is on your voucher
• Don't forget to visit one of our Jamaica TourLink tour desks
available at most hotels!