Sail from a private beach aboard the 75-foot luxury catamaran and enjoy cool refreshments to a secluded cove for swimming and snorkeling. Then sail past emerald hills and waterfalls before docking at Jamaica's world famous Dunn's River Falls. You’ll join professional guides on a 900-foot nature hike viewing the falls and lush tropical rainforest. You can shop at the Dunn's Craft Park or relax on the beach. Then, return to the catamaran with the professional dancers to the latest reggae and socca dance moves, while quenching your thirst with fruit punch, beer, and rum drinks.
Hours of Operation
• This tour operates Monday to Saturdays 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
• Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hrs plus hotel transfers.• Pickup Time: To be confirmed by the tour operator.
• Tour dates cannot be on customer arrival or departure dates.
• Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
• Cool Runnings Catamara from Mahagony Beach
• Swim & Snorkel (equipment and instruction) 30 to 40 minutes
• Open bar (Pepsi, fruit punch and water served for entire trip.
Rum Punch, Rum and Pepsi served during party segment
on the sail home)
• Admission included to Dunn's River Falls
• Professionally guided hike at Dunn's River Falls (1 hr & 15 mins)
• Lunch and drinks included for departures outside of Trelawny
• Beef or vegetable pattes on board
• Craft Park and beach at Dunn's River Falls
• This tour does not have disabled access.
• Tour operates on a two-adult minimum charge
• Change of clothes
• Water Shoes
Supplier & Contact Information
• Supplier Representative: Jamaica TourLink, Inc
• Your Jamaica TourLink local agent contact number is on your voucher
• Don't forget to visit one of our Jamaica TourLink tour desks available at most hotels!