And it’s all just steps from the resort’s five beachfront acres – two miles of white, sandy beach. And from the martini bar to the beach bar, the Sunset at the Palms delivers the best of Jamaica’s beauty and endless charm.
White drapes flutter over french doors in these airy, graceful Treetop Delux and Treetop Bedroom suites. Chic, asian-inspired furnishings include gauzy linens, deep wood furniture and natural fibers. The sleek, modern bathrooms feature splendid slate tiles, chrome fixtures and glass enclosed showers with four body jets and two showerheads. Daybeds on the balconies make you feel one with nature.
All-Inclusive Features Include:
• Upgraded Private beach facilities with chic cabanas, chaise lounges,
beach huts, bar, grill and open-air massagee areas (surcharge)
• VIP Airport Arrival service by Club Mobay
• Complimentary WIFI in guestrooms & public areas
• Upgrades guestroom amenities
• Robes & slippers in guestrooms
• Stocked mini-refrigerator with bottles water, soft drinks & local beer
• Complimentary vouchers for shopping, excursions and entertainment
• Dedicated check-in & Concierge
• Romantic hideaways through tropical gardens with cabanas
• Air-conditioned accommodations in an intimate “tree
house style” guestroom with private balcony
• All meals, including fresh fruit grown on the resort’s
ten-acre tropical garden
• Award Winning celebrity chef
• Beverages, Premium Alcoholic berverages, cocktails and snacks
• Cappuccino Bar
• The clear, calm waters of Negril invite exploration.
• Choose among a range of non-motorized water sports
• Tone your body in the all-new, air-conditioned gym
with Cybex equipment
• Fine-tune your tennis game on the hard-surface court
• Afternoon mimosa hour before dinner
• Nightly turndown service
• Evening Entertainment
• Room service (surcharge)
Restaurants and Bars
• Palm Grove Breakfast 7-10 am, Lunch 12:30-2:30 pm, dinner 7-10 pm
An open air dining pavilion for breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring
first-rate, buffet-style Caribbean and international cuisine. enjoy a
variety of special themed-buffets day and night accented by fruits and
vegetables grown right on the resort's property.
• Lotus leaf - Dinner 7-10 pm.
Enjoy the new air-conditioned a la carte restaurant, offering an eclectic
menu with an asian flair as well as international favorites. The restaurant
makes an ideal romantic evening. Reservations required.
• Palm Breeze Bar Daily 7am- 6 pm
Delight in an array of simple pleasures - great sandwiches and grilled favorites including Jamaican "Jerk"
specialties plus a friendly bar staff serving ice-cold Red Stripe beer, tropical rum drinks, fresh fruit juices,
soft drinks and refreshing smoothies.
• Bamboo Bar Daily 10 am-1 am
Swim right up and enjoy a refreshing cocktail, pull up a seat by the bar or
lounge by the pool, all while you enjoy an array of your favorite tropical
drinks, juices and an assortment of beverages.
• Martini Lobby Bar Daily 3-11 pm
Sip a martini made with Jamaican Appleton rum. Gather by the
sweeping bar carved from Caribbean purple heart wood and hear
the soothing live piano music from our baby grand.
• Complimentary excursions to Time Square Plaza duty free shopping, sunset
at Xtabi cliffs west end and Rhodes Hall Plantation
• Paddle in the turquoise pool or simmer in the poolside hot tub
• Lounge on the sand of the crescent-shaped beach
• Non-motorized water sports including kayaking, water beetle, snorkling and windsurfing
• A traditional island cooking class and a bartending cocktail course
• All new air-conditioned gym with Cybex equipment
• Tennis courts
• Classic films complete with popcorn under the stars
Sunset at the Palms indulges your senses and unravels your weary muscles
at the Treatment Garden.