Completely self contained with a unique blend of luxury and elegant rustic, Sandy Haven Resort offers a seamless flow between a series of outdoor and indoor environments. The romantic rooms exude a relaxed yet polished tropical sensibility of sophisticated contemporary interiors with rich textual contrasts. Sensory details, imaginative amenities and dedicated attentive staff culminate to an unparallel vacation experience. Children over 12 years old are welcome.
Formerly “For Real” Resort, this 35-room resort was built in 2002 and hosted many guests who have come to call this intimate resort an escape to paradise - now called Sandy Haven Resort.
Hotel Amenities Hotel Amenities
• 35 Guest Suites
• White sandy 7-mile beach
• Beach/Pool Lounges
• Swimming pool, beach bar & Jacuzzi
• One Restaurant - Bongos, premium bar & beach grill
• Continental champaigne breakfast
• Welcome gift
• Weekly cocktail party
• Planned Entertainment
• Beach Cabanas (surcharge)
• Wireless internet in common areas
• Room & concierge services
• Conference, meeting facilities & business Services (surcharge)
• Laundry services (surcharge)
• King size bed or 2 double beds with balcony
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Shower, two-sink vanity, spa soaking tub (premium suites only),
make up mirrors & hair dryer
• Walk in closet (non-premium suites), sofa (suites only)
• Telephone, radio and IPod dock station
• Flat screen TV with cable Service
• Lap top compatible safe
• Personalize mini bar (surcharge) & coffee bar
• Rooms are non-smoking
Bongos Restaurant Dinner Only 6:30pm - 10:00pm Daily
Offering Jamaican cuisine with an international flair. Enjoy an a-la-carte
thematic dining experience while being charmed by soothing, romantic
background music. Room Service: 6:00am - 11:00pm Daily
Bongos Bar Opens Daily: 6:00pm – 12:00pm
A large selection of tropical blended alcoholic beverages, wide range
of cocktails and soft drinks. Indulge your senses with a wide selection
of world class wines and premium liquors. Take advantage of the
"After Dark Hour" daily special two for one by the glass. After Dark
happy Hour: 9:00pm – 10:00pm
Almond Tree Beach Grill Breakfast: 7:00am - 11:00am,
Lunch: 11:30am - 3:30pm. Located on the beach providing a wide
range of meals and drinks throughout the day.
Room Service: 6:00am - 11:00pm
Sandz Bar Open Daily: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Located right on the beach choose from a wide range of premium
alcoholic beverages, Appleton Rum, favorite Island cocktails or
quench your thirst with Jamaica's world famous cold Red Stripe Beer.
Room Service: 6:00am - 12:00pm
Spa & Wellness
At Sandy Haven spa you will find an unusual spa experience. The Spa menu includes a thoughtful collection of massages, body treatments and skincare services. Body treatments offered focus on holistic health and utilize high-grade, natural ingredients derived from herbs, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and oils.
Rejuvenate and renew your skin with a facial service from onsite professionals. Enjoy the Specialized Facial, which is designed to cleanse, tone and soften the skin and includes an arm, hand and décolleté massage for total relaxation. Or customize a treatment to treat your specific needs.
• Spa treatments & facial body wellness services
• Herbal scrub - Ultimate Detox
• Hydrating Body Wrap - The Energizer
• Enhancing body mask - Jamaican Sun-Smoother
• Sensitive facial
• Body polish
Conference and meeting rooms
Sandy Haven’s extends to the meeting spaces – hosting groups of up to 120 guests. Meetings are handled by experienced staff in space design, catering and planning. Over 800 square feet of conference space provides a convenient setting for business meetings, general sessions, or food and beverage gatherings.
• Groups & meetings services
• Conference rooms (Over 800 sq. ft space)
• State of the art conferencing facility • In-room wireless internet
• Limo/airport transport service
• On-site audiovisual
Meeting rooms feature built-in audiovisual systems with high-definition video projectors. For technical ease, the facility boasts floor and ceiling electrical power distribution. Patchable fiber, Ethernet cable, broadband and wireless Internet connections will be available throughout the convention space.