Ladders lead from the lowest cliffs to the sea where there are reefs for snorkeling and scuba diving (surcharge) directly off shore.
All-Inclusive or a Room-Only (European) plans are available. All-Inclusive plans include meals, drinks, taxes & gratuities, and the majority of resort-offered amenities & activities. Room-Only plans do not include the All- Inclusiove amenities and offers EP, BB and HB meals (surcharges).
Hotel amenities include the ocean-side swimming pool and Jacuzzi, PADI scuba center, tennis (hard surface) with complimentary equipment, internet access, game room including ping pong & billiards, five acres of lush tropical gardens, multi-level sundecks carved into the cliffs lined with lounge chairs & shade tents and easy access to the sea for swimming, snorkling & scuba diving. Overlooking the Cariibean Sea the award-winning Chez Maurice Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a European touch. The Pool Bar has a daily Sunset Happy Hour. A calypso band plays 2 days per week on a cliff-side deck. The resort is located conveniently near shopping, entertainment and watersports.
There are fifty rooms including charming cottages, romantic pillar houses and traditional 2-story rooms with air-conditioning.. Rooms have one king or two beds, private bathroom, air-conditoning or ceiling fans, verandahs or patios with spectacular garden or sea views, direct dial telephone, cable TV and daily maid service. Standard rooms (cottages or pillar houses) face lush gardens or the ocean and have ceiling fans while the Superior rooms are ocean view and air-conditioned. All rooms are comfortable and tastefully furnished.
The seaside spa with Bali beds offers a variety of relaxing messages, facials, body scrubs, hair braiding, and nail care, all just steps away from the tropical Caribbean Sea.
Complimentary shuttle service is provided twice daily to Legends Beach Resort, on Negril's Seven Mile Beach, where guests have exchange privledge to use all facilities (surcharges may apply).
• Airport Transfers are not included by the hotel (refer to
Tropic Link promotions)
• Family owned and operated for over 25 years
• Located on Negril's Famous West End Cliffs with ocean
• 400 ft. Ocean footage with sundecks carved into the cliffs
• Direct sea access for easy swimming, snorkling & scuba
• 5 acres of lush tropical gardens
• 50 rooms: Superior rooms on 2 floors & Standards rooms in cottages
and pillar houses
• Front desk (limited hours), safety deposit box & currency exchange
• Award winning beachfront Restaurant & Bar
• Seaside massage & spa center with Bali beds
• Game room w/ping pong & billiards
• Telephone, cable TV & daily maid service in all rooms
• Lounge chairs & shade tents along private oceanfront cliffs
• Oceanfront swimming pool, splash pool & Jacuzzi
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (all Inclusive only)
• All Local Brand Liquors & Drinks (all Inclusive only)
• Free introductory scuba lesson (all Inclusive only)
• Optional Room Only meal plans - EP, BB, HN
• Weekly live entertainment - 2 evenings per week
• Free shuttle to and from Legends Negril 7-mile beach twice daily
(Use of chairs, showers, tennis, pool, spa & facilities with
All Inclusive plan)
• Security guard & self parking
• Free internet access in public areas
• Safety deposit boxes and currency exchange
• Tennis Court (hard surface) w/complimentary rackets & balls
• PADI scuba dive center on-site
• Gift shop
• Convenient location near shopping, entertainment & watersports
Dining & Bars
Award winning restaurant prepares fresh, home-made buffets with healthy ingredients and a personal touch. Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinners are served buffet-style and à la carte selections in a dining room with panioramic view of the Caribbean Sea including a terrace (weather permitting). There is live entertainment at dinner twice a week. The All-Inclusive plan includes meals and beverages plus gratuities, at all restaurants, snack areas, and bars. The Room-Only (No Meals) plan does NOT include meals, beverages, and gratuities.
A sample menu::
• Garden Salad, West Indian Red Pea Soup, Cream of Pumpkin Soup
• Jamaican Stewed Beef, Creole Steamed Red Snapper, Pepper Steak
• Chicken Kebob, Southern Fried Chicken, Fricassee of Poultry,
• Fried Rice, Market Vegetables, Mixed Steam Vegetables, Seasonal
• Homemade Cake,Tropical Fruit Plate, Jamaican High Mountain
Coffee or Tea
• Bottled Water available for a small fee.
Grill Night at Samsara Thursdays
• Jumbo Burgers grilled over an open flame al fresco, served with baked potatoes, calalloo,
salad and dessert.
Jamaica Night Out at Samsara Sundays
Spectacular buffet spread of traditional Jamaican cuisine featuring Jamaica's most famous dishes.
Live entertainment with reggae music and occasional fire display
Pool Bar Open mid-morning to late evening
Oceanfront location serving cocktails, tropical drinks, lunch, and sunset happy hour.
The resort has a freeform pool and a large, raised cool water spa tub overlooking 400 ft. of Caribbean Sea. A dive center offers complimentary beginner's instruction and certification courses with a surcharge. Samsara provides complimentary roundtrip twice daily to its partner Legends Beach Resort on Negril's seven mile beach where water sports are available nearby (surcharges). The Negril Hills Golf Club, 10 miles from the resort, is open to the public.
• Oceanfront, snorkeling, swimming, scuba, basketball
• Use of Legend's facilities and Legend's Negril 7-mile beach with complimentary transportation twice daily.
• Water sports including parasailing, windsurfing, sailing, waterskiing are nearby (surcharge)
• Golf, fishing, motor boating, tours nearby (surcharge)