This adults-only resort is ideal for friends, couples, honeymoons, weddings and groups. Unwind in style, take a power nap in luxurious comfort or enjoy island views from your cozy patios and balconies.The superb dining restaurants at Jewel Paradise Cove resort provide a range of exceptional culinary delights. Tantalize your taste buds with exquisite delectable meals in its 7 themed restaurants.
Jewel Paradise Cove promises pure luxury in a colonial contemporary, yet casual island style. The resort features 225 newly designed guest rooms and 15 butler-services junior suites refurbished with stunning bath elements and sophisticated furnishings. The rooms can be categorized as the premier view guest rooms, pool view guest rooms and ocean view guest rooms or upgrade and enjoy concierge oceanfront guestrooms or butler-serviced oceanfront junuir suites.
All rooms are well-equipped with modern amenities including light ceramic tile floors, cable TV, desk & chair, electronic safe, king and twin beds, direct-dial telephone, turndown service, easy chair & Armoire in Suites, furnished patio or balcony, hair dryer, individual air-conditioning controls, iron/ironing board, coffee/tea maker, stocked mini-fridge, cd radio alarm clock, stocked liquor cabinet in Conscierge & Butler-service Suites. The resort also possess three distinct pool settings, including pool bars, bridges with active and serene pool areas as well as a 180-foot double looped waterslide.
• All inclusive, local & premium alcoholic beverages
• Private beach
• 225 deluxe guest rooms
• Butler serviced 15 junior suites
• Bling nightclub
• Complimentary greens fees and transfers to nearby Runaway
Bay Golf Club, an 18-hole, PGA-quality golf course
• 10-station Fit-Trail throughout property
• Tennis courts and pro instruction
• 7 multi cuisine restaurants & 6 bars
• 3 swimming pools with swim up bar & pool concierge service
• 3 whirlpools
• Internet Cafe
• Water sports activites center- glass bottom boat tour, Reef snorkeling
• Non-motorized water sports such as Hobie Cat, Kayaks & Paddle boarding
• Daily activities & entertainment/Weekly Dive-in movies
• Full service spa (surcharge)
• State of art fitness facilites with spinning, yoga and more
• Shopping trip to Ocho Rios& Margaritaville
• Konoko Falls Excursion
• Stunning bathrooms with monochromatic ceramic tile flooring
• Air conditioned and well furnished rooms
• Complimentary resort-wide WiFi and internet Cafe
• Stocked liquor cabinet in Concierge
• Stocked premium liquor package in Butler-Serviced Junior Suites
• Meeting and event facilities (surcharge)
• Complimentary wedding and honeymoon gift with stay of 6 nights or more in select room categories
• Medical services
• Airport transportation complimentary
• Watch the Video
Jewel Paradise Cove Video Gallery
• Flash Photo Shop - professional photo & video services
• Radiant Spa - full service two story oceanfront spa with large menue of services
• Runaway Bay Golf Club - par 72 professional 18 hole championship witn picuresque views
• Treasure Chest - souvenirs, liquor, coffee, island apparel & more
• Jewel lagoon Waterpark - 300 ft open raft ride, speed slide, kiddie slide & more
• Candlelit Dinner under the Stars - weekly Multi-Course dining experience
• Gem of the Day - Signiture Tropical Cocktails
• Pool Conscierge - Offering skewers fo fresh fruit, misting of cool fragrant-infused water, ice-cold face towels and more
• Rock Candy - final night turndown gift
• Weekly Dive-in-Movies - Pool-side flicks and Jamaican-themed snacks
Complimentary transportation from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) is approximately 42 miles to airport (1hr 15 min). The resort offers complimentary parking.
Aquamarina Beach Bar & Grill - Dining Hours: 20 hours (11:00 am to 7:00 am)
No shirt, no shoes, quality service. That’s the motto for Aquamarina Beach Bar & Grill. The very casual eatery (bare feet and bathing suites are welcomed) at our Jamaican resort and spa serves made-to-order sandwiches, burgers wraps and jerked treats and salads, perfect for a light snack while soaking in the rays on our beach or at our three sparkling pools. Dress code: Casual, with bare feet and bathing suits perfectly OK. Bar Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Whether in the mood for fresh fruits or salads, meats or desserts, diners will always find something savory to eat at Coral Café. Our buffet-style meals incorporate in-season flavors and local favorites for a wide assortment of food items that will tempt even the pickiest of eaters. Enjoy the open-air buffet for breakfast and lunch surrounded by one of our three pools. For dinner, the café transforms into a full-service restaurant featuring a la carte local West Indies cuisine. Start the day with fresh smoothies and omelets to order. Dress code: Resort evening casual, with dress shorts and sandals welcome. - Breakfast: 7:00 am - 10:30 am, Lunch: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm and Dinner: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Court Jesters Fire Oven Pizza - Lunch & Dinner: 12:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Pizza is the ideal afternoon snack whether you are relaxing poolside or frolicking on the beach. Enjoy customized, thin-crust pies crisped to perfection in a fire oven. Dress code: Casual wear including swim wear.
Golden Sabre Sushi - Dinner: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Featuring fresh, creative sushi, sashimi and more. Dress code: Resort evening casual, with dress shorts and sandals welcome. Reservations required.
Jade Samurai - Dinner: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The professionally trained chefs at The Jade Samurai provide teppanyaki-style entertainment right at four grand tables as they cook delicious gourmet feasts inspired by the Far East. A Golden Sabre sushi bar also is available for your favorite fresh sashimi and more to complete your Japanese culinary dining experience. Reservations are required at this popular restaurant at our Caribbean spa retreat. Dress code: Resort evening casual, with dress shorts and sandals welcome. Reservations required.
Moonstone by Sophia - Dinner: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm.
Although thousands of miles away, Italy and Jamaica have a lot in common thanks to Moonstone by Sophia. Overlooking the breathtaking Caribbean Sea, Moonstone serves delicious Italian food and wines that transport you to the Mediterranean with every bite. From spaghetti and risotto to Italian-prepared chicken and pork, Moonstone delivers a truly authentic Italian experience made with the freshest of ingredients.
Moonstone bears the name of Sophia, mother of Dominic and Vincenzo, the Italian-born operators of restaurants at other acclaimed Jewel resorts. With the Caribbean backdrop, generous selections of wine and delicately prepared Italian food, Moonstone by Sophia is one of the most romantic dining experiences available at our Jamaican beach front resort and spa. Dress code: Resort evening casual, with dress shorts and sandals welcome.
Platinum - Dinner: 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm daily
The finest dining establishment at Jewel Paradise Cove, Platinum offers contemporary Caribbean cuisine in an elegant, formal setting. Diners are treated to multiple-course meals and a wide selection of dishes all with attentive, courteous service (closed toe shoes for men). Dress code: Resort elegant, long pants and collared shirt for men with jackets and ties optional. No jeans, shorts, sleeveless shirts, T-shirts, caps, tennis shoes or flip-flops allowed.
Jasper’s Chillin' Piano Bar - Hours: 9:00 pm – 1:00 am
Gather around the piano with a custom-concocted cocktail and enjoy the sophisticated jazz bar at Jewel Paradise Cove. Dress code: Resort casual
Emerald Lagoon Swim Up Bar - Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00pm
Another great Jewel Paradise Cove bar perfect for poolside cocktails. This location also features the Emerald Sundeck located on the second level, connected by spiral staircases from the Emerald Lagoon Swim Up Bar. Dress code: Swimsuits
Sunken Treasure Swim-Up Bar
Swim and sip without ever stepping out of the pool. Sunken Treasure is the swim-up bar where you can always find a seat! Dress code: Casual wear including swim wear (day time). Casual wear ( night time). Hours: Swim-up Side: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Lounge Side: 10:00 am – midnight
Sunset Bar - Hours: 12:30 pm to 10:00 pm
After the sun sets over the Jamaican beach set your evening in motion at our Sunset Bar and find yourself here again after dinner. Dress code: Resort casual
Bling Disco Bar - Hours: 10:30pm – 2:00am
Enjoy a cocktail and dance the night away at Bling! The upbeat live music and tropical décor come together for an all-night party.
The bars at Jewel serve a variety of cocktails and exotic tropical concoctions both in premium and local brands. The resort also endeavors an oceanfront swim-up pool bar. All bars feature the ‘Gem of the Day’ signature tropical cocktail.
• Aqua marina Bar
• Sunken Treasure Swim-Up Bar
• Emerald cove bar
• Jasper`s Chillin Piano Bar
• Bling disco bar
Want some exciting things to do? Ocho Rios or "Ochi" is the top. Pls visit our TourLink tour desk.The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
• Beach volleball
• Golf, complimentary greens fees and tranfers at nearby Runaway Bay Golf Club
• Hobie Cat Rides
• Beach and pool volleyball
• Glass bottom boat tours
• Scuba (surcharge)
Splurge at Jewel Paradise Cove's optional full-service two-story oceanfront Radiant Spa offering a wide range of treatments including, deep cleansing facials and seaweed body wraps by trained professionals.
• Cut fitness center
• Polish hair and nail salon
• Wedding packages
There are many tour attractions nearby such as Mystic Mountain, Dolphin Cove, Dunn's River Falls, Ocho Rios Shopping, Chukka Tours, Bob Marley Nine Mile and many more. Call your TropicLink experts for more information in the US at 484-202-8086.
Looking for an exotic location to send yoru incentive group? Conference facilities can accommodate groups ranging from 25 to 150 people. Call TropicLink for special group rates in the US at 484-202-8086.