Immerse yourself in Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, a true island paradise!
In an enchanting setting nestled between lush mountains and the deep, blue waters of the Caribbean Sea this all inclusive family friendly oceanfront resort is only 7 miles from the Montego Bay Airport and 15 miles from Montego Bay. This deluxe beachfront hotel overlooks a 400 acre legendary 18th-century sugar plantation offers a 2,500 square feet of beach, one of the Caribbean’s largest water parks featuring a 280-foot waterslide; three terraced pools; lagoons and waterfalls, a sparkling pool, kid's club, 9 distinct restaurants & lounges offering first-class casual and formal dining, six lighted tennis courts, complimentary resort-wide WiFi, numerous land activities & water sports, fitness center and splurge on relaxing salon services at Soothe Spa.
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa offers a host of dining options. Select from one of our nine savory restaurants, bars, and grills. Enjoy an intimate meal at the elegant Three Palms. Sample Northern Italian cuisine at Luna di Mare. Delight in the casual atmosphere of Sea Side Grill and enjoy the stunning view of the Caribbean Sea from the terrace seating of Fresh.
There are 489 modern guestrooms and suites accented with dark tropical hardwoods and ceramic tile floors. All rooms have private balconies, in-room safes, bath amenities, coffee/tea makers, telephone, voicemail, satellite TV, complimentary WiFi, pillow-top mattress and luxurious bedding.
There is 750 feet of new pristine white sandy beachfront including ten romantic beachfront cabanas. The entire resort has been painted a chic grey with a new entrance look. There is new patio furniture, a new Pizzeria and Italian Kitchen, a one stop Coffee Shop & Natural Juice Bar.
* This is an All-Inclusive Resort. Starting January 1st 2016 children under 5 stay and eat free, 6 through 14 will be additional $60 and 15 year and over will be charged an adult rate. The kids charge will be added at check-in. When traveling with kids 15 years and older please select them as adults.
• All food including three meals per day plus snacks
• Beverages, including all non-premium brand liquor, draft beer, and wine by the glass
• Complimentary shuttle service to the neighboring, historic Rose Hall Plantation House and
the Shoppes at Rose Hall
• 2,500 square feet of beach
• Expansive main pool and swim-up bar
• Five restaurants & 6 bars including 1 outdoor grill and 1 nightclub/lounge
• Concierge Desk, valet parking, room service, express check-out
• State of the art fitness center with "Life Fitness" equipment
• Soothe Spa & Salon (Surcharge)
• Non-motorized water sports including snorkling, windsurfing, kayaking
• Six Tennis Courts for daytime play
• 54 holes of championship golf (Surcharge)
• Complimentary resort-wide WI-Fi & internet Cafe
• Business center, fax printers, secretarial services (Surcharge)
• Children services & amenities, supervised Kids Club & Tean Zone
Zoon (for teens)
• Children's menus, babysitting services (Surcharge)
• Bottled water, in-Room safe deposit box, laundry & dry-cleaning service
• Nurse and doctor are available (Surcharge)
• Gift shop, ATM machine, currency exchange
• Taxes and service charges included
• Wedding planners
Everything is taken care of before you arrive – from meals and beverages to gratuities. Offering exceptional cuisine and gracious service, the dining choices include:
Fresh, offering delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, overlooking the pool
Three Palms Restaurant, overlooking the golf course, featuring indoor and outdoor fine dining, reservations required
Luna di Mare, serving Northern Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list
Sea Side Grill, featuring a light menu of sandwiches and salads, served poolside, open for lunch, occasionally dinner and features a kids menu
Moonstone, offering customized pizzas and Italian specialities
Mangoes, serving international cuisine at our Sugar Mill Falls water park
Bar King Frog, ocean-view lobby bar, featuring tropical drinks, and late-night snacks
Purple Moon, the place to go for drinks, dancing, or a nightcap
Pool Bar, swim-up bar located at Mangoes at the water park, offering tropical drinks
Room service, those seeking the privacy of in-room dining; offered at an additional cost. Note: Dinner reservations may be are required and should be made while on property. Dress code is required in a la Carte restaurants. Restaurants operate on a rotating schedule throughout the week based on demand. Please check with the restaurant reservation desk after you check-in.
Note: Dinner reservations are required. Dress code is required in a la Cart restaurants.
Take pleasure in the 1,000 square feet of private beach.Snorkel in the turquoise water. Kayak along the surf. Sail into the horizon. Or just relax on the sandy shore under the Caribbean sun. Delight in the sparkling waters of the main pool. Lounge, while sipping a frozen drink. Immerse yourself in peaceful solitude or time spent with the entire family. Delight in the all the ways to enjoy the water, including:
• Private beach and main pool with poolside Concierge
• Swimming, volleyball, snorkeling
• Non-motorized water sports such as windsurfing, snorkeling, sailing
• Motorized water sports (surcharges)
• Fishing, boat tours, motorized water sports and scuba activities
• Sugar Mill Falls Water Park and includes a water park, complete with
slides and a lazy river.
• Fitness center with "Life Fitness" equipment and a health spa.
• Featuring a sand playground, a kids club provides supervised daily activities for children age 4-12.
• Nature hikes and power walks
• Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment and exercise classes
Indulge in exotic seaside, modern or historical settings for your unique spa experience. One setting is an 18th century Aqueduct which was used to bring water to irrigate the sugarcane plantations, this venue is now a spectacular room open to the skies amid stone ruins where your private spa treatment is performed. Another setting is our Paradise Lost Pavilion
located on the far west-end of the resort. This weathered wood pavilion is on a short cliff above the reef overlooking the Caribbean Sea and enjoys the brisk breeze from the sea.
The spa's vast array of services include:
• A full menu of spa packages and services, ensuring relaxation
• Body treatments, designed with elements from the surrounding environment
• Massages, including Beachfront Cabana Massage, In-Room Massage, and Couples Massage
• Facials, for all skin types
• Nail services, offering the perfect manicure
• Hair services, including braiding
• Waxing services, for the smoothest skin
• Reservations required, to ensure your every need is met
Open daily, from 8:00 am until 7:00 pm
This beachfront resort offers a huge variety of kid-friendly activities and programs, in addition to a complete day-care pavilion with a designated play area and air-conditioned center. Coordinators provide a full roster of activities for children ages 4-12 in the Kidz Klub, while kids ages 12 - 17 are welcome in the action-packed Teen Zone. Activities change daily and include campfires, arts and crafts, magic shows, movie nights, and even bobsled speed slide races!
From the moment you arrive at our tropical oasis, your special wedding is an affair to remember. Exchange vows on the beach - as a brilliant sunset melts into the horizon. Allow our professional staff to handle all the paperwork and arrangements, including a minister. A dynamic alternative to typical wedding locations, this resort provides a host of exciting activities. Fill your days with snorkeling, parasailing, golf, or lounging on the beach. Committed to flawless service and gracious hospitality, this resort offers a full range of services for memorable once-in-a-lifetime events, including:
• Expert wedding planners
• Creative catering and menu planning
• All-Inclusive package includes coordinator, bottle of champagne,
wedding cake,Minister, dinner reservations, wedding documents
10% disount at shops (restrictions apply
• Audiovisual equipment and support
• Spa, hair, and makeup services
• Knowledgeable concierge