You will take an exhilarating one-hour high speed boat ride on a custom built 60’ 2000 HP Jet boat holding 58 passenger or a 40’ 1000 HP High Performance holding 24 passengers. Going over 40 mph on the most exciting journey of your life feel the rush of adrenaline as you make your way to the secluded Allan's Cay where you will visit the protected Rock Iguana known as the Bahamian Dragon.
Then on to your own private and secluded island paradise, Ship Channel Cay. The tiny island is only two miles long and half a mile wide, with spectacular views in every direction. You'll have plenty of time to explore the island, or just kick back on the golden beaches. The converted fishing cottage provides shelter from the blazing island sun, while numerous decks provide a place to sit, chat or just watch the world go by sipping a cool drink under a giant umbrella.
Grab a drink from the island bar serving liquor, wine, beer, soda, juice and water and then sit down to a banquet of delicious freshly caught island grouper, served with fresh salads, tasty breads, char grilled steak, tropical fruit platters, chips, dips and other delights.
After lunch, take a nature tour of the island with guides who will entertain you with colorful tales from the bush. Or take a romantic walk by the water's edge or go for a refreshing dip in the cool, turquoise water. Snorkelers can experience the wonders of a drift snorkel as the warm current draws you over a myriad of coral and tiny, dazzling fish feeding in this untouched and vibrant reef. Then it's back to Nassau with memories you will never forget.
Hours of Operation
• The boats leaves daily 9:30am and return 5pm
• Office hours: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm daily
• Tour dates cannot be on customer arrival or departure dates.
• Transportation to and from your hotel
• All drinks and food throughout the day
• All snorkeling equipment
• Full-day trip from Nassau to Allan Cay & Ship Channel Cay
in the Exuma chain
• Powerboat cruise to Allen's Cay and Ship Channel Cay
• Feeding sharks, stingrays and iguanas • Guided Conch Shell trek
• Guided snorkel of the reef
• Buffet lunch and fully stocked open bar
• The trip is not suitable for children under 2 years old.
• Mobility restrictions- back injuries, broken bones, pregnancies, heart
conditions or any other conditions that may be affected by a
high-speed boat ride.
• Boats cannot be selected and depend on availability.
• The trip is weather permitting - if postponed you will be contacted
for reschedule or reimbursement.
• Beach towel
• Bathing suit
Supplier & Contact Information
• Supplier Representative:TropicLink Inc.
• Your TropicLink local agent contact number is on your voucher.