This Palace reserves you great amenities including six buffet and thematic restaurants, four bars, unlimited food, snacks, local & imported beverages, fresh water swimming pool, Jacuzzi, a white sandy private beach, daily & nightly entertainment, live music, Renova Spa with assorted treatments (surcharge), fitness center, numerous land & water sports, internet access, game room and gift shops.
Riu Paradise has 379 Junior Suites and Suites on 14 floors with 3 elevators. Each guestroom has balcony or patio with partial of full ocean views, air-conditioning, flat screen satellite TVs, radio alarm clock, telephone, wake-up calls, desk, 110 V power, fitted carpet, mini-bar, bottled water, liquor dispenser, electronic laptop-size in-room safe, private bathroom, hair dryer, iron/ironing board., complimentary toiletries, and daily turndown service. Room decorum features white ceilings, cream colored walls, wall prints and patterned bead spreads. Suites have sea views and additional sitting or living room area.
If you are just looking for a place of diversion this island is the perfect place for you. Awaiting you are aquatic activities, fishing, swimming with dolphins, trips, aquatic parks and sunbathing in the calmest places of Paradise Island. Paradise Island is one of the most popular regions of the island to go out and dance in the best discotheques, to have a drink or simply to enjoy the atmosphere in a calm terrace with ocean view. Last but not least there is the Atlantis, the biggest entertainment center of the Caribbean with a casino, an aquatic park and an aquarium.
Two bridges separate the city of Nassau from Paradise island and is a wonderful town to visit. Besides colorful colonial buildings, good restaurants and duty free shopping you can experience the historical center, museums, the zoo and the botanical gardens.
The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for the majority of amenities and activities. ($) is extra surcharge.
• All-inclusive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks (local & imported by
the glass), taxes & gratuities
• Airport transfers ($). See Tropic Link promotions.
• 379 Junior Suites & Suites on 14 floors with 3 elevators
• 5 Restaurants & 4 Bars/Lounges,
• Private beach, outdoor pool with swim-up bar, Jacuzzi, sun
loungers/umbrellas, beach towels
• 24 hr reception desk, Porter/Bellhop, free parking
• Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access in lobby (Complimentary),
computers with internet ($)
• Lighted tennis court, beach volleyball, table tennis
• Restocked liquor dispenser and mini-bar, mini-safe • Nightclub, daily daytime entertainment for adults, daily shows or live music
• Fitness/exercise room, aerobics
• Daily maid service, room service 24 hours a day • 24 hour room service
• Handicap facilities/wheelchair accessibl
• Laundry & dry cleaning service ($), Babysitting services ($), cribs
available on request
• Kiosk/ gift shop and boutique ($), conference and meeting rooms ($)
• Medical Services ($)
• Motorized & non-motorized water sports nearby ($)
• Golf Nearby ($)
• Non-smoking rooms and pets are not allowed.
Restaurants & Bars
The Atlantic – Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
The main restaurant is terraced with non-smoking areas featuring international and local cuisine. Meals include a full American-style breakfast buffet, show-cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava. A Continental breakfast/snack is also available. Lunch includes a hot and cold buffet, show-cooking stations, assorted desserts and light fare. Dinners includes buffets and dishes prepared in front of you. A theme buffet is available two times a week. No reservations required. Dress code for dinners: shirts with sleeves for gentlemen.
Sir Alexander - Dinner only for two seating's nightly
A la carte gourmet-style restaurant with white-linen service. Non-smoking. Reservations are required. Formal dress code for dinner: Long pants and shirts with sleeves for gentlemen.
Krystal - Dinner Only
A la carte fusion cuisine open for dinner. Reservations are required. Formal dress code for dinner: long pants and shirts with sleeves for gentlemen.
Tengoku Japanese restaurant - Dinner only
Appetizers include Conch Man Special Cakes, Island Combo, and Hibiscus Salad. Main courses include Grilled Snapper on Shrimp-Banana butter sauce, Lamb Cutlets in Sear Grape sauce and French Pepper Beef Tenderloin. Desserts include Caribbean Crepes and tropical fruits. Reservations are required. Formal dress code for dinner: long pants and shirts with sleeves for gentlemen.
Bahamas - Lunch and Dinner
This poolside spot is a non-smoking facility with a terrace and serves drinks, snacks and lunch during the day. At night Bahamas becomes a dinner grille/steakhouse. Appetizers include Canapés buffet and soups. Entrées include Rib Eye steak, Seafood Brochette and New York Strip steak. Desserts feature a dessert buffet. Formal dress code for dinner: long pants and shirts with sleeves for gentlemen.
Calypso - This lounge bar opens up to a terrace. Serves refreshments from the evening until after midnight.
Colony - Located in the lobby and open daily from mid-morning until midnight.
Soca - This poolside and swim-up bar is open from mid-morning until dinner.
Sports bar - this bar is located adjacent to the Lobby with TV's, games, snacks and is open 24 hours
Activities & Recreation
• Swimming & sunbathing
• Fitness center - air-conditioned and equipped with cardio machines,
universal gym, and free weights.
• Lighted tennis court
• Daily daytime adult entertainment
• Daily shows or live music at the adjacent Atlantis Resort Casino.
• Snorkeling, volleyball, table tennis
• Casino - Atlantis Casino within walking distance ($)
• Motorized and non-motorized water sports nearby - sailing, parasailing,
kayaking, windsurfing, water skiing,
• scuba diving, fishing ($)
• Jet skiing ($)
• Golf nearby - several golf courses($)
"Renova" Spa offers massages and treatments. The resort also has a hairdresser and beauty salon. Use of the sauna is restricted to guests over 18 years old.
Weddings & Honeymoons
A location this beautiful is the perfect place to start a life together. Our wedding consultants can help you with every facet of the perfect wedding. We'll handle everything from food to flowers, making your wedding not only magical but worry-free. Our consultants are dedicated to assist you with all of the details that will make your wedding unforgettable. We'll handle everything from gourmet food selections, wedding bouquets and floral arrangements – making your wedding day in paradise truly magnificent.
To reach our Wedding Department at Tropic Link please call (877) 680-2626 for more information.